DMCC is looking for an experienced Director of Delivery to be part of our growing Property team. The successful candidate will play a leading role in the execution of all DMCC’s real estate projects from construction contract award to handover.
The responsibilities of the Director of Delivery includes the following:
• Close coordination with the Development & Design Section to ensure a smooth transition from design to construction stage, providing constructability and value engineering reviews during the design process as well as technical reviews (as required) during the construction tender stage.
• Close coordination with the Asset Management Section to ensure a smooth handover following completion of construction and closure of DLP periods, ensuring that all necessary information is transferred (as-built drawings, O&M Manuals, warranties, etc).
• Develop and finalize project requirements and project brief and arrange for the required feasibility studies and business case as required to be undertaken and completed
• Lead and manage relationships internally at upper management level for the project(s) through periodic update and feedback meetings
• Lead the execution of special projects assigned by Executive Director Property from inception through design stage to construction completion and handover. Special projects may include the provision of project management services for other DMCC Business Units, non-core Property projects, and infrastructure related projects.
• Formulate the project execution strategy for the projects under the role’s responsibility including project requirements, project brief, feasibility studies and business case (if required).
• Set up, monitor and ensure delivery of the projects in accordance with time, cost and quality goals, assuming overall accountability for compliance with approved budgets, quality and HSE assurance, enabling DMCC to achieve its vision of being a world-class developer
• Participate in pricing decisions and support negotiation and contracting
• Oversee engagement and onsite management of project partners, subcontractors, suppliers and vendors
• Responsible for goal setting and performance appraisals for all project reports.
• Collaborate with the marketing and business development teams to showcase DMCC’s project management capability in various forums
• Ensure compliance of all project work with various government and market requirements
To be considered for this role, you need to have:
• BSc Eng – MEP / Civil / Structural / QS or Architecture
• 15 to 20 years project delivery experience
• Technical knowledge (buildings and infrastructure)
• English – written and spoken – Senior proficiency
You should also demonstrate the following traits:
• Directing others
• Drive for results
• Quality focused
The successful candidate will enjoy the following benefits:
• Market competitive basic salary
• Housing allowance
• Transportation allowance
• Annual flight allowance
• Other alternative family benefits including schooling
• Company gratuity scheme that includes long term incentive plan
• Discretionary bonus schemes
• Generous annual leave
• Medical and life insurance cover
• Free covered parking
• Retail discounts with over 450 outlets across JLT
Disclaimer : By using 024jobs.com you agree to the following: 024jobs.com provides a free service which should be accepted as its. All the job information is provided by the respective employers, we are not responsible for the accuracy of the information like salary, job requirements and description. Under no circumstances will 024jobs will be responsible for any direct or indirect loss resulting from the use of our website and services. thanks