Uk Chevening scholarship is one of the top scholarship programs in the UK to apply for in 2022-2023. A fully funded scholarship, the British Chevening scholarship 2023, is available to study any master’s program at any university in the UK., a scholarship program supported by the UK government. Any international student from any nation can apply for the UK Chevening Scholarship. Under the Chevening scholarship program, you can apply for the Masters/MPhil degree programs. Also, Chevening embodies the very best of the UK. Your airfare, meals, lodging, visa, tuition, books, stipend, health insurance, and other fees are all covered.
Chevening Scholarship Summary
Study Level: Masters
Institution(s): UK universities
Courses Offered: Full-time taught master’s degree programs in any subject are available.
Program period: Depending on the program chosen, but no longer than a year for a postgraduate course.
Chevening Scholarship Opening Date: 2nd August 2022
Chevening Scholarship Opening Deadline: 1st November 2022
Official Website: Here
Fully Funded Scholarships In The United States For Foreign Students
Requirement For Chevening Scholarship
It is not difficult to fulfill the requirements for a Chevening scholarship. Everyone can now easily submit an application to study in the UK. The Chevening Scholarship does not require professional work experience. Any volunteer work you have done, whether paid or unpaid, will also count as work experience.
Additionally, thanks to the Chevening UK Scholarship, you can choose from more than 12,000 Master’s Programs at more than 150 different UK higher education institutions. The UK is also home to many of the top universities in the world. Last year, 1800 scholarships were awarded.
Required Language: English Language
Eligible Countries: The recipients of the scholarships must be nationals of nations that qualify for Chevening. Visit the official website for a complete list of nations eligible for Chevening scholarships.
However, after your scholarship has ended, go back to your home country for a minimum of two years.
Also, you must possess a minimum of two years’ worth (2,800 hours) of work experience.
In addition, by submitting your application, you must have finished all requirements for an undergraduate degree that will allow you to enroll in a postgraduate program at a UK university. However, according to your course and university selection, this is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 award honors degree in the UK, though it may be different.
Fully-Funded Scholarship In Canada For Foreign Students
When You Are Not Eligible For Chevening Scholarship
- When you possess British or dual citizenship (unless you are applying from Hong Kong and are a citizen of a British Overseas Territory or hold BN(O)).
- Hold refugee status in a country ineligible for Chester. Candidates for a scholarship must be citizens of a Chevening-eligible country or have refugee status in a Chevening-eligible country.
- Suppose you are employed by Her Majesty’s Government—including British embassies and high commissions. The Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy, the Department for International Trade, the Ministry of Defense, and the Home Office—or were employed there within the past two years of the opening of Chevening applications. Also, You cannot apply if you work for the Association of Commonwealth Universities.
- Employees, former employees, and relatives* of employees of Chevening Partner organizations are eligible to apply. However, suppose the employment occurred within the last two years. Also, in that case, you are not eligible to receive a Chevening Partner Award from the organization from which you work, were formerly employed, or are related.
- If you have formerly received financial aid from a scholarship provided by the UK government to study in the country.
Benefits Of Chevening Scholarship
- Full-Time University Tuition
- Airfare and Enough Monthly Stipend Costs of travel to and from the UK
- An allowance for arrival
- An allowance for returning home
- How much does one visa application cost?
- Also a travel award for taking part in Chevening activities in the UK
- If booked by Diversity Travel, Chevening will cover the cost of quarantine.
- The free COVID-19 vaccine (If applicable).
Documents Required For Chevening Scholarship
- Valid Passport
- Degree Certificates
- University Transcripts
- Your 3 choice for the Master’s program
You must upload the documents listed above when your online application is submitted, but you can upload the ones listed below at any time before their respective deadlines.
- IELTS Academic, TOEFL iBT, Pearson PTE Academic, Trinity ISE II (B2), or C1 Advanced English language test results
- Unconditional offer from the chosen university
- Two Reference letters (Guidance on Reference Letters)
- Educational diplomas (if any)
- Motivational Letter
Write a CV that make it past first round
How To Apply For Chevening Scholarship
- Choose Your Country: Here, then choose the Chevening scholarship 2023
- Create an Account
- Fill out your profile with your data, save it, and validate it before launching your application.
- To ensure your eligibility for the Scholarship, complete the quiz.
- Complete the application with the necessary information and prepare the following documents.
- Completed academic records.
- English Language qualification
- Conditional offers for the proposed course (up to three).
- Unconditional offers for a proposed course (up to three) (By July 13, 2023, you must upload at least one unconditional offer by that day.)
- References (If you are invited to interview, you will be invited to upload two references).
- Passport or ID card.
6. Submit the application